THIS IS HOW WE DO IT
we want to book! What do we do?
we have more than one service we're interested in. Do you do package deals?
Yes! If you're interested in more than one of our services, we would be happy to build a custom package based on your needs!
We Want to incorporate ethnic traditions into our reception. Can you hang with that?
Of course! We are all about playing music that reflects who you are. If you want us to play a hora at your Jewish wedding, or if you need us to play a talota to greet the groom at your Hindu wedding, we’ve got you covered. Since a lot of these traditions are specific to families and even regions of the world, we would want your guidance to make sure that we are getting it perfectly right.
WE'RE HAVING A WEDDING OUTSIDE OF THE METRO DETROIT AREA, DOES YOUR TEAM TRAVEL?
We love to travel! As of 2016 we have made a team solely for destination weddings. We welcome brides and grooms from all around the world!
WHAT HAPPENS IF MY DJ GETS IN AN ACCIDENT OR ABDUCTED BY ALIENS?
No worries! We always come in teams of 2 so if something happens to one DJ, the other one will be there and you'll never know anything happened! Rest assured our guys always come with 2 sets of equipment so if anything break or gets spilled on, you're covered!
It's the day of and we just thought of a song we wanted! What do we do?
We can download the song whenever, wherever. No wifi at the venue? That's ok too! We can get internet most everywhere.
We have a pinterest board full of photo ideas...will my photographer be cool with that?
Our photographers LOVE pinterest boards! Examples are always helpful!
we have multiple locations and outfit changes, is that ok?
Absolutely! As long as we know in advance which locations and approximately how many outfit chances, we're good! Our photographers are also willing to help out with location ideas!
some fast answers to commonly asked questions
- Our DJs know how to beat-match, cross-fade and do all the magical musical things DJs do. We've got skills!
- You get your own personal DJs from start to finish.
- Yes, we have insurance.
- We have lots of back-up equipment and always come in teams of two- 2 DJs and 2 sets of equipment..
- We dress like your guests (except your tacky Aunt Ethel). No sequin vests or red tuxedos. We're fancy people.
- Please cover our parking and food.
- Some venues require extra equipment or assistants. We've worked everywhere, so just ask.